Please see the details below for new policies for our clients during this time. We will be working under modified and shortened hours, with less appointments throughout the day. Please be patient as we try our best to accommodate everyone. We can’t wait to see all your beautiful faces! An update from Serenity Bliss Holistic Center.
We are excited to announce the reopening of our Spa on Tuesday June 2nd!
At Serenity Bliss Holistic Center, the health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. We will be implementing innovative strategies that go above and beyond suggested guidelines and recommendations.
We can’t wait to see you all again soon!
REOPENING JUNE 2nd, 2020!
We have taken the time to plan ahead and develop strategies to continue to provide excellent care while maintaining a safe environment. We recognize that many of you are anxious to resume your normal routines and self-care, and we want to help you feel safe while at Serenity Bliss Holistic Center. We greatly appreciate your understanding and flexibility as we navigate through these times. We thought it would be helpful to give you a preview of some of the changes you will see while visiting us.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES LISTED!
COVID-19 CLIENT GUIDELINES
1) Screening: Our office will have COVID-19 Informed Consent form that all clients are required to fill out once they arrive at Serenity Bliss and prior to their scheduled appointments. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow enough time for paperwork. We will also be taking temperatures to assess for fevers before entering the building.
2) Hand Sanitizer: We will have hand sanitizer readily available at the front desk, bathrooms and in all treatment rooms. We ask that clients use the sanitizer up upon entering the office and as needed.
3) Check-in-process: In an effort to maintain social distancing, we will minimize how many clients are in the building at one time. We ask that clients stay in their cars and call 206-229-0086 upon arriving at Serenity Bliss. We will then text or call you when it is time for you to come inside. All waiting areas are closed.
4) Scheduling: We will schedule appointments to allow for social distancing. We are also working through a backlog of appointments. This may mean having fewer options for scheduling. We will work as hard as possible to accommodate everyone’s scheduling needs.
5) Wait Times: We will allow more time between clients to reduce your wait time, minimize the number of people in the building, and to allow sufficient time for thorough surface sanitation.
6) Personal Protective Equipment: All Serenity Bliss staff will be implementing additional personal protective equipment. Even though you may not see our mouths for a while, we will promise you that we are always smiling and happy to see you!
7) Clients Only: We ask that clients are not accompanied by others. In the case of minors, we ask that they are accompanied by one guardian.
8) Cancellations: We are honored that clients are excited to come in the see us, and we would like to maximize our availability. If you would like to reschedule your appointment, please notify our office at least 48hrs prior to your scheduled visit to allow us to efficiently work through the backlog of clients that have been waiting. If you can’t make it to your appointment, we need sufficient time to offer that appointment to another client. We will, however, be waiving all cancellation fees if you are ill.
9) Payments: We prefer clients make payments by check or cash. We will, however, still honor credit card payments.
At Serenity Bliss we always strive for excellence and to provide our clients with the absolute best aesthetic and medical treatments in the industry. During this unprecedented time, we are navigating new procedures and protocols that have never been set forth before. We can’t stress enough how greatly we appreciate your business and support during such a trying time.
The new rules and regulations set forth by the Washington State Health Department in order to keep everyone’s health and safety our top priority and have added a substantial increase to our operating supplies and overhead. We kindly ask that you consider this when selecting your payment method and when tipping your service provider.
We appreciate all of your support during this time. Your products orders mean a lot to us, and we will continue to ship out orders.